Ubuntu Book, second edition
The second edition of the Official Ubuntu Book is out!
The Official Ubuntu Book, Second Edition, covers standard desktop applications, from word processing, spreadsheets, Web browsing, e-mail, instant messaging, music, video, and games to software development, databases, and server applications. In addition, you’ll
- Learn how to customize Ubuntu for home, small business, school, government, and enterprise environments
- Learn how to quickly update Ubuntu to accommodate new versions and new applications
- Find up-to-the-minute troubleshooting advice from Ubuntu users worldwide
- Learn Ubuntu Server installation and administration, including LVM and RAID implementation
- Learn about Edubuntu—Ubuntu optimized specifically for classroom
The DVD includes the complete Ubuntu Linux operating system for installation on PC platforms, preconfigured with an outstanding desktop environment for both home and business computing. It can be used to install other complete variants of Ubuntu including Kubuntu (with the KDE environment), and Edubuntu (for use in schools).
Leave a Comment
Be the first to comment!